RE: Very Off Eopic: request for donations of prints

From: Vincent Dobson (manitec@bellsouth.net)
Date: 02/17/03-11:42:45 PM Z

Mark,
and
I'm good for a mounted and framed print if it doesn't have to be an Alt. Process print. Visit my website and let me know which print (or type in case that exact print is not in stock). I'm just an old standard process guy until I am able to lurk some more and get up the nerve to try, hmmm, thinking of starting with salted and work up to Van Dyke Brown. VDB seems a good choice consider cost and ease of printing. I'm not sure how it's archival record stands vs. Palladium/Platinum.

Vince Dobson
Visions In Nature
www.VisionsInNature.com