Very Off Eopic: request for donations of prints

Ender100@aol.com
Date: 02/17/03-11:26:32 PM Z

Hi Folks,

A friend of mine, Gretchen Vapnar, is the Executive Director of the Community
Crisis Center in Elgin, Illinois. The agency provides services to victims of
domestic violence. It is a great agency and they do a wonderful job in the
community. When I was Executive Director at Family Service/Elgin, we worked
together a lot. They are a 501(c)3 agency supported by United Way and State
& Federal Grants. Donations are tax-deductible.

Each year the Crisis Center has an auction to raise funds for their agency.
Gretchen has asked me if I would be willing to contact some friends who are
photographers/artists to see if they would be willing to donate a print to
the Crisis Center's Auction next month. I said I would donate one and would
be glad to contact some friends—if, I could stand by the prints and explain
to people about the prints, who the artist is and what the process is.

So, I am asking if you would be willing to donate a print. If so, e-mail me
ASAP.

You can find out more about the Community Crisis Center at:

http://www.crisiscenter.org/default.htm

I realize by asking that means if you are in the same situation you can
contact me for a print.

Thanks for you consideration!

Now I return you back to Alt Photo Central.

Mark