RE: Glass plates

From: Monnoyer Philippe (monnoyer@imec.be)
Date: 02/20/03-11:19:12 AM Z

Hi David,

For common silver gelatin emulsion, wire-wound rod coating gives you VERY good results !
Grain alcohol should be ethanol. 190 proof I don't know. Pure distilled alcohol is 96% plus 4% water. Absolutre alcohol is 100% because distilled on metallic sodium, but we seldom need it.
Any other indications on the bottle ?

Philippe