Re: Glass plates

From: David Cardelús (davidcardelus@retemail.es)
Date: 02/20/03-12:08:29 PM Z

Hello Philippe,

I don't actually have a bottle. Is something I have found on a recipe for
varnishing tintypes with gum sandarac and oil of lavender. I was wondering
that maybe 190 proof grain alcohol is an ordinary 90 C. distilled alcohol
(190 F is almost 88 C).

Maybe someone else has a different tintype varnish coating recipe I can
test.

Yours,

David