RE: Glass plates

From: Vincent Dobson (manitec@bellsouth.net)
Date: 02/20/03-09:30:44 PM Z

At the RDS site click on "Products" then "Lab Rods"

Rod Diameter "1/4" 3/8" "1/2"
Price Each $10.50 $12.25 $14.00
Starter Set Quantity 6 5 5
Starter Set Price $77.00 $76.00 $84.00
Full Set Price (23 rods) $229.00 $268.00 $306.00
Small Storage Case no rods $15.00 $15.00 $15.00
Large Storage Case Capacity 24 20 20
Large Storage Case Price $53.00 $53.00 $53.00

This is a cy of the prices they quoted me for stock rods. You will need
tell them the sizes you want from #3 to #75? I do not know what those
numbers represent or what size you would need. If you bought a 5 rod
starter set, you could get the size you think you would need then 2 under
that and 2 just over that size. If you tell them the thickness of your
desired coating, they could guess what size you would need.

Vince Dobson
Visions In Nature
www.VisionsInNature.com