fresson printing

From: Christina Z. Anderson (zphoto@montana.net)
Date: 02/22/03-09:36:12 AM Z

I know I did this before and it was a wild goose chase, but someone on the
list is into Fresson printing, and last time I mentioned i had found a
mention of it in an arcane text that didn't amount to much. Now, going thru
my files, I found a chapter on it out of Suda House's book, Artistic
Photographic Processes. Does the person who is interested in getting to the
bottom of Fresson have this book? It is out of print (from the 70's
perhaps?) I think....anyway, the notes for making the coated paper come from
Paul Anderson she says. It contains gelatin, water, pigment, sugar,
alcohol, honey, and sugar syrup.
Chris