Re: fresson printing

From: Dave Rose (cactuscowboy@attbi.com)
Date: 02/22/03-07:08:02 PM Z

I own a copy of Suda House's Artistic Photographic Processes. There is no
mention of "Fresson printing" in the index, and I can't recall reading any
reference to it in the book. It was published in 1981 by Amphoto books. I
wouldn't put this on a "must have" book list, but it is worth seeking out by
any dedicated alt-photo student and book collector.

Dave in Wyoming