Re: fresson printing

From: Christina Z. Anderson (zphoto@montana.net)
Date: 02/22/03-12:22:55 PM Z

Dick,
     THAT'S who it was--Art Chaklis. OK, yeah, you're right. I'm sure,
then, he has come across Suda House's book. I'm cleaning out all my alt
files and apparently had xeroxed this chapter years ago because the book was
no longer in print (otherwise I'd buy the book) and don't ask me why I even
considered being interested in the process as it seems beyond what I'd
attempt.
Chris
PS I also just came across a printout of your substrate method of printing
gum by attaching it with drymount tissue to a support like aluminum or
whatever...interesting idea.