RE: Vacuum Easels

From: Eric Neilsen (e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net)
Date: 02/23/03-09:54:31 AM Z

Vacuum Easels or Vacuum Frames? It sounds like the post are describing
vacuum frames. I might have missed something here, but vacuum easels or
flat without an covering and vacuum frames have a top piece of glass.
All vacuum easels that I have seen are hard metal while all vacuum
frames had a rubber bladder that fits tightly with the glass under
vacuum.

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street
Suite 9