Re: fresson printing

From: Christina Z. Anderson (zphoto@montana.net)
Date: 02/23/03-11:16:03 AM Z

Jan,
THAT'S IT! I knew it was a woman because all the demo pix had a woman's
hands in it, and all I could do was go back to my file of bibli from 4 years
ago and assume that the out of print book was Nancy's. What pleasures of
this list--the author of the anonymous chapter is actually here in
person!Chris