Re: fresson printing

From: Jan Arnow (jarnow@iglou.com)
Date: 02/23/03-10:42:13 AM Z

Hello, alt photo list,

I did, indeed, include a chapter on Fresson printing in my book,
Handbook of Alternative Protographic Processes, which was published
in 1982. Can't believe it was that long ago! Anyway, I'll be happy
to scan those pages and e-mail them to anyone who wants them. Just
e-mail me at jarnow@nomoreviolence.org. Please note that I'll be out
of town until mid-March, but I will get them out to you all after
that.

All my best,

Jan