Re: DIRTY NAILS was Julia, was safety

From: Bob Kiss (bobkiss@caribsurf.com)
Date: 02/23/03-11:05:56 AM Z

DEAR SHANNON,
    Well said! Life in general is about risk management. If we took NO
risks we wouldn't have children or be born! I am a pilot and, believe me,
flying is ALL about risk management. It can be a truly enjoyable, safe
endeavor but not for someone unaware of the risks and how to manage them.
Sounds like photography, yes? Perhaps flying is a bit less forgiving of
errors. ;-))
    I had never heard of the book but will buy it ASAP. I do know John
Pfahl from my RIT days.
        CHEERS!
            BOB