incompetence (was RE: the safey)

From: Joe Smigiel (jsmigiel@kvcc.edu)
Date: 02/23/03-01:36:46 PM Z

Liam,

Forgive my incompetence. :)

I just reply/quoted the *entire* message I received via the list. Since the statement was embedded in your post without any other source identified, I assumed it was originally from you.

Sorry for my part in this confusion. Back to lurk mode.

Joe

>>> liam.lawless@blueyonder.co.uk 02/23/03 12:04 PM >>>
Hi All,

That's not my statement, either. Nor is it how I spell "competence".