Re: Speaking of Julia

From: Richard Sullivan (richsul@earthlink.net)
Date: 02/23/03-01:07:05 PM Z

Actually it is Jewelia Magueritta Cameroon. I have lost track of her and if
anyone knows of what her latest persona is or how to contact her please
inform. Her performance at APIS got a standing ovation inside and
raspberries by those outside who had "fled" the auditorium. There seemed to
be no one in the middle.

I'll try to find the pics of her performance.

I found this one of my wife Melody Bostick and Jewelia. Melody is on the
left. Bottom pic is me and Jewelia. At:

http://www.bostick-sullivan.com/New_Folder3/new_page_7.htm

--Dick