RE: gum printing and sodium di

From: Steve Bell (veracity000@earthlink.net)
Date: 02/24/03-11:02:06 AM Z

By the way, a quick question. i read somewhere that sodium dichromate can
be used to make gum prints, has anyone ever done this? does it work? any
notes you can share with us?

thanks,

--- Steve Bell
--- Veracity000@earthlink.net
--- "We have...become our own thought police; but instead of calling the
process by which we limit our own expression of
     dissent and wonder 'censorship', we call it 'concern for commercial
viability'." -David Mamet