Re: gum printing

From: Christina Z. Anderson (zphoto@montana.net)
Date: 02/24/03-10:03:34 PM Z

OH, yeah, yeah, you are right. I should specify that the q's I use are all
Daniel Smith, which are classified as exceptionally strong yet transparent.
The q violet is a staining pigment, tho, by D. Smith's calcs. I didn't find
that to be the case. And, btw, it is Hilary Page's guide to watercolors I
find wonderful, as she goes thru the actual pigment numbers in each paint,
much the same way that Wilcox does.
cza
PS Dave, maybe you and I can have a competition on who can produce the most
garish "big sky" since we both live in big sky country...I think my violet
chartreuse combo will do wonderfully...