Re: gum printing

From: Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Date: 02/25/03-10:00:12 PM Z

On Tue, 25 Feb 2003, Bernhard Wittek wrote:

> ...BTW, I obtain pigments and some other stuff from
> "Kremer Pigments". Those guys are 20 car minutes away from where I live,
> so I can walk in, have a look, buy some or not and get my questions
> answered. They got a US branch, too, so I wonder if anybody on the list
> knows them: http://www.kremer-pigmente.de/englisch/homee.htm I am

Yes, they're known -- & yes, listed in Post-Factory, and, please note,
about 20 FOOT minutes away -- in a VERY interesting newly chic
neighborhood... At Elizabeth Street & Prince, you can have Chinese,
Vietnamese or Italian lunch or supper or a nouveau Brazilian cafe,
boutiques, organic deli, designer hats, and Yonah Schimmel knishes 1 block
uptown (if you can deal with the cholesterol). Do I sound like a
travelogue? Obviously, we need the out-of-town money.

Incidentally, Lukas Werth got his casein in powder form from Kremer. I
use, among other things, their defoaming agent, which takes the curse off
gelatin sizing. But you never get out of the place without more than you
went in for. Maybe the catalog is safer.

kremerinc@aol.com

Judy