RE: Alt Photo Show in Dallas this Thursday

From: Rocky J. Boudreaux (rocky@pdq.net)
Date: 02/27/03-11:29:43 AM Z

I attended your workshop in Houston at Pro Photo Supply and have the disk
you furnished there.
I would like to print some photogravures and will need to make enlarged
negatives to burn the plates.
To the best of your knowledge, are any of the action or curves suitable to
make a Pictporico negative for this purpose.
Will the orange tone still work better then a black and gray as it is a UV
light source that is used to burn the plate.
Photogravures were made a long time ago from, I assume, black and white
original negatives.
Any input you could contribute would be appreciated.
I will be happy to reply with any information I gather in this trial and
error attempt.

Don't know that I'll be able to make your Dallas Show.
Good luck.

Thanks,
Rocky Boudreaux
Houston, Tx