Re: new year's resolutions, photographically speaking

From: Marilyn's Mail (marilyn@rglobal.net)
Date: 01/01/03-05:50:44 PM Z

----- Original Message -----
From: "Shannon Stoney" <shannonstoney@earthlink.net>
To: <alt-photo-process-l@sask.usask.ca>
Sent: Wednesday, January 01, 2003 5:28 PM
Subject: new year's resolutions, photographically speaking

Hello Shannon,

I've found that distracting people by having them talk about their
interests - families, pets, work or hobbies, for instance - helps them
relax.

Other times, explaining what I am doing with the camera, background, props,
etc., and telling them why I'm doing it gets the subject(s) interested in
what's going on and they sometimes become more cooperative and relaxed.

Marilyn

  Any other suggestions