Re: 35mm Cannister for Pinhole Camera

From: Bear Shield (nnorseman@earthlink.net)
Date: 01/01/03-08:01:52 PM Z

Hi out there, this is my frist post to the list.

Make a lot of film cannister cameras to use with the kids I work with.

I frist make about a 1/8" to 1/4" hole in side of the cannister. On a piece
of heavy foil I put the smallest hole I can manage with a pin. then I tape
the foil over the hole in the side of the cannister.

The cans for bulk rolls work well also.

To infinity and beyond

Bear Shield