RE: 35mm Cannister for Pinhole Camera

From: Temi (Temi@TemiOriginals.com)
Date: 01/03/03-03:38:07 AM Z

Hello - Thank you for the reply. Also, I'm glad I triggered your first
post. I am considering having a group make some of these small cameras
for the 2003 Pinhole Day. Do you tape the foil with the pinhole on the
outside or the inside of the film container? One more question - when
working with these 'small' cameras, do you find it more convenient to
use film or paper negatives? Thank you in advance. - Temi