RE: Books and CDs on Photoshop

From: Tom Hawkins (tomehawk@ix.netcom.com)
Date: 01/11/03-11:43:40 AM Z

Sandy and John,

The Haynes and Crumpler book is available for Photoshop 7. The ISBN # is
0-7357-1240-9.

Another book that I have found very useful (seems exceptionally logically
organized and straightforward) is:
Real World Adobe Photoshop 7 by David Blatner and Bruce Fraser. The ISBN#
is 0-321-111560-0.

Hope this helps.

Tom