Re: argyrotype chemistry

From: Darryl Baird (dbaird@umflint.edu)
Date: 01/05/03-06:36:18 PM Z

Christine,

My solution, now one and one half years old, looks like mud to my eye.
When I coat paper it appears a nice olive green, without any staining. I
haven't used it for about three months (shame on me), but it has looked
that way almost from the beginning. I suspect some filtering may improve
the visual (solution's) clarity.

Why not make a print?

--Darryl