RE: Dektol developer for modern tintype?

From: Pamela Buck (pgbuck@msn.com)
Date: 01/06/03-03:31:41 PM Z

>From notes from a workshop I took a while ago:

3 parts Dektol stock solution
1 part exhausted rapid fix

No stop bath - directly to fixer

Note: There were problems with one of the batches of sensitizer used
during the workshop, so the instructor ended up pouring Dektol straight
from the bottle directly onto those plates to get an image.

I did no further work with this formula after the workshop, so I'm
afraid I don't have anything to add.

Good luck!

Pamela