Re: tchotchkes

From: Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Date: 01/06/03-10:06:00 PM Z

> Just do a google search and you'll get all sorts of hits...

Somebody ELSE asked me how to spell it. I know perfectly well what
the word means, and still can't spell it. And I bet you can't from
memory. (There are also alternative spellings as with any yiddish word.
Want to start an argument? Try one about spelling meshugunah. I've even
seen chutzpah with about 5 variants.

Meanwhile, I have enough hits thank you -- and my google-meister is still
crashing.

(I do e-mail on a terminal emulator... quick & virus proof. And no false
promises -- or delusions of scholarship. Highly recommended.)

J.