Re: Books and CDs on Photoshop

From: Phillip Murphy (pmurf@bellsouth.net)
Date: 01/11/03-12:33:15 PM Z

Hello Sandy,

Have a look at "Real World Photoshop 7" ; a very good technical
reference:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0321115600/002-1834756-2372828?vi=glance

The training cd's and online tutorials at Lynda.com are very good
although less technical.
http://movielibrary.lynda.com/html/index.asp

Definitely check out Deke McClelland's Total Training:
http://www.totaltraining.com/Demo/videos.html

The National Society of Photoshop Professionals publishes a magazine
with plenty of tips.
Typically, it's geared more toward illustrators but often has useful
photographic tutorials.

The Wacom site (pronounced : Wok 'em), has a lot of useful tips:
http://www.wacom.com/tips/index.cfm?category=Photoshop

hope this helps,

Phillip