Transparency Materials

From: Scott Wainer (smwbmp@starpower.net)
Date: 01/07/03-09:10:43 PM Z

Hello all,

I know that many of you swear by Pictorico OHP for digital negs and because
of that I placed an order. The price of 17.99 for 15 sheets seems rather
high so I did some snooping and found two items that looked promising. One
is Arista RC Inkjet OHP from Freestyle and the other is Folex X-5000 from
Dick Blick. The Arista materials did not have any specs but came in at 18.99
for 50 8-1/2x11 sheets. The Folex X-5000 is listed as a clear xerographic
polyester film for dry-toner copy machines and has a water-based coating on
both sides. It comes in at 24.99 for 100 8-1/2x11 sheets.

Has anyone tried these films? Any thoughts?

Can anyone recommend a less expensive film that performs well?

Thanks in advance,

Scott Wainer
smwbmp@starpower.net