Re: two to google/origin of the term

From: Marco Milazzo (mmilazz1@elp.rr.com)
Date: 01/08/03-05:24:14 PM Z

The Watts towers were built by Simon Rodia, a Sicilian immigrant, as I
recall.

But Shannon should tell us about Houston's "Orange Show," a kind of small
homemade theme park on the edge of that city -- the theme being "Oranges."
I think that would qualify as Outsider art.

Marco
El Paso

 PS: There an old joke that goes: "What's the difference between painters
and photographers?" Answer: "Painters don't talk about brushes all the
time." I like this list because we can talk about other things than
hardware and chemicals.