Re: Disfarmer, Re: outsider art

From: Bob and Carla (bb333@earthlink.net)
Date: 01/08/03-04:39:17 PM Z

I want to note that the Twin Palms monograph is exquisitely printed in
sheetfed photogravure, and one of the really beautiful photography
books made. This is materially sophisticated and noble craftmanship,
and a jewell in my library. I really prize this photogravure over 4
color process lithography and/or dutone-tritone lithography. Sandy, is
this what carbon prints are like?

"Wood and leather wear noble scars..." Saul Bellows

Robert