Re: Strathmore 500 series Drawing paper for pt/pd

FOTAR2@aol.com
Date: 01/09/03-08:15:19 PM Z

Alan,

    I always thought Strathmore was the best printing paper I ever used -
until some years ago - when it just kind of went away. I've forgotten the
particulars by now, but if somebody can find a way for it to work, I'd sure
do the trick. Till now I've resisted using any kind of pre-bath because I'm
reluctant to put the paper thru a wet and dry cycle before I coat it, for
fear of it raising the nap and taking away the original (plate) smoothness of
the paper. It's never quite the same after it has been wet the first time.
    It's worth pursuing.

Bob