RE: mordancage

From: Jonathan Bailey (quryhous@midcoast.com)
Date: 01/12/03-09:05:00 AM Z

Alberto,

> I am listing and classifying some alt-techniques, and I am not
> able to find a reference year for mordancage: for example, the
> date of the first exhibition, or workshop, etc.
> May you help me?

I see this has gone unaddressed - I was hoping someone would have this
information for you. In fact, Christina Anderson may well know these
dates - but she is not due back from her Asian travels for another week or
two. Jean-Daniel Lemoine (in Paris) is usually subscribed to this list -
and he may well know. If this information is important to you and the
questions remain unanswered I will see what I can do for you off-list.

Good luck.

Ciao -

Jon
www.jonathan-bailey.com