Re: Peter Palmquist has died

From: Jack Fulton (jefulton1@attbi.com)
Date: 01/14/03-10:10:04 AM Z

Sitting here today and reading this note has created a profound sense of
loss. Over the years I brought Peter to our school to teach and lecture and
purchased a number of his books. This is a shock to have someone that close
leave so quickly. I thank both Carl and Garry for sending this note to us.
Peter was a wonderful person . . so willing and also dedicated to
photography and primarily the women who used the medium as a creative tool.
Jack Fulton