Argyrotypes!

From: epona (acolyta@napc.com)
Date: 01/14/03-10:37:52 AM Z

Woo-hoo!

I made my first Argyrotype last night! It's awful, but who cares, I made
an image! It was my first hand coated print. I used a glass rod - it
came out awfully streaky. Either too little solution was used or the
Crane's platinotype was too absorbent - the area at the beginning of the
stroke seems "denser" than the other end of the print. And it's
terribly flat - I'll have to add another gram of sulfamic acid I fear.
This same negative looked good as a POP print.

So thanks to everyone on the list, especially Michael Healy and Darryl
Baird, for their encouragement and advice.

--
You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an
airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or