Re: Future acrylic floor polish and dmax

Argon3@aol.com
Date: 01/15/03-10:21:11 AM Z

Not to dis the fine people at Proctor and Gamble or Lever Brothers or whoever
produces Future but how about just using one of the acrylic mediums or
varnishes made by regular art supply companies?
Liquitex and Windsor and Newton both produce these liquids and as far as I
know these preparations are considered to be pretty much archival quality.
Maybe not as cheap as floor polish but I'd be curious to know what's in
Future besides the acrylic resin. I've used the acrylic mediums in painting
and they seem to work well...I've never used the acrylic varnish but I assume
that it's probably just a thinner version of the acrylic mediums.

argon