Re: CreArt

From: Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Date: 01/15/03-11:30:08 PM Z

On Wed, 15 Jan 2003, Christina Z. Anderson wrote:

> Has Dunstan Perera started distributing this stuff? Has anyone used it or
> does anyone know what it is? Bichromate?
> Chris

No, not bichromate, it's colorless... a sensitiser of his own devising. He
sent me a prospectus for it about a year ago, but it gave ZIP info about
what it was. Last I heard it was going to be marketed in England --
Michael maunder maybe ?????

I think it's a derivative of -- uh oh, another senior moment. Starts with
P (the mind works by letters, at least mine does)... and I suspect
similar to the sensitizer in the old Kwik Print, which was also colorless.

there was an article in the English mag Amateur Photographer about 6 years
ago showing an early version, though the pictures he did in it were, um,
not what you could call, um ,progressive. As I recall the current version
still doesn't do contone.

J.