Re: Whole (or Complete?) Photography Catalog??

From: Jeff Kwapil (jkwapil@pacbell.net)
Date: 01/16/03-12:34:43 AM Z

I am sure you got it right. Will hunt on eBay - The Photography Catalog (1976) edited by Norman Snyder. ISBN 0-06-013979-X pbk
 Phillip Murphy <pmurf@bellsouth.net> wrote:Hi Jeff,
The Photography Catalog (1976) edited by Norman Snyder. ISBN 0-06-013979-X pbk
There is one from the eighties with the same outlook titled: The Photographer's Source by Henry Horenstein.
(1989) ISBN 0-671-64591-9 pbk
Surely someone has a copy on eBay.
-Phillip
Jeff Kwapil wrote: A very hazy memory, apologies if this is too obvious, but can you name this book? I would like to find a copy.
I recall from the 1970s an 11x17 inch book, I think was modeled after "The Whole Earth Catalog", titled something like Whole (or Complete?) Photography Catalog.
This book introduced me to gum bichromate, cyanotypes and the like.
It told all about current publications, hardware, jobs, processes, suppliers, museums, schools, art & much more.
Reading it was a lite associate's degree in "What's Happening in Photography"