RE: A list administration suggestion

From: adam cavan (altprocess@suika.com)
Date: 01/16/03-01:33:31 AM Z

> Can this list include some simple identifying tag like [alt-photo] in
> either the "From" or "Subject" lines? I think it would help organize
> things for all of us.

the header of each alt process list email contains several occurrences of
the text:

        alt-photo-process-l

depending on your email reader this text may not be visible. for example,
even when you tell micro$oft outlook to display the header it only displays
a subset. (to see the full header in outlook, open an email and select
view/options. see the section labeled 'internet headers' at the bottom of
the dialog box) to segregate your alt process list email, define a rule
that moves the email to the desired folder whenever the text
'alt-photo-process-l' appears in the header.

regards,
adam