Re: Frozen Gum Arabic

From: Scott Wainer (smwbmp@starpower.net)
Date: 01/16/03-06:27:52 PM Z

Re: Frozen Gum ArabicHi Jack,

Thanks for the information about the gum and the dichromate. Only having printed with gum once, about six years ago, I wasn't sure if freezing would effect it. I had planned to make some prints but, due to my lack of experience with gum, I wasn't sure that I would be able to tell if something was slightly wrong.

Scott Wainer
smwbmp@starpower.net