Re: Vandyke brownprints - silvery deposit

From: Neil Miller (neil@miller.gioserve.com)
Date: 01/21/03-02:44:59 AM Z

Hello Joe,
Yes, you are right - it is more of a milkiness than a precipitate. Mine
looks like finely curdled milk after a while, and a thick sludge drops to
the bottom of the bottle. I mix up around 100cc at a time, the A+B mix
together fine - no problem. When I begin adding drops of C you can see a
slight milky cloud as it hits the other solution, but this mixes in OK - I
can hold the mix up and not see any evidence of a deposit. The crunch
factor comes as I have added around 20cc of C sol. - if I don't slow right
down it all ends up like a lime green milk-shake!

Thanks for your reply,
Neil