Re: Primitive Photography

From: Alan Bucknam (alan@notchcode.com)
Date: 01/21/03-08:59:44 AM Z

Remember, nothing beats the simple, good-old-fashioned oatmeal can
pinhole camera, and it takes about 15 minutes to make.

It would be interesting to take an old speed-graphic 135-mm lens and
try and fit it to a cardboard camera, now that I think about it. your
students would get to learn about focal length, circle of good
definition, etc. in a very intimate and probably frustrating way ;)

although I don't deny a bona-fide wooden camera is probably a lot more
engaging to make, and durable. And cool, of course.

-Alan Bucknam (another Alan)