RE: Primitive Photography

From: Moodie, Jason (MoodieJ@bsd405.org)
Date: 01/21/03-09:08:48 AM Z

I have my students use Pringles cans, oatmeal cans, and build from scratch out of black foamcore. I do have students that are more interested in the construction of cameras in our wood arts program. These are the students that I want to build some cameras. I have taught them how to make and fold bellows that they use with their foamcore constructions, but wood would be so much more lasting.