re: RE: Vandyke brownprints - silvery deposit

From: Joe Smigiel (jsmigiel@kvcc.edu)
Date: 01/22/03-08:23:31 AM Z

>>> jsmigiel@kvcc.edu 01/20/03 21:52 PM >>>
... I did a test print and it apparently did not matter if the solution was a bit cloudy. The solution printed well... In any event, I'll check the look of my solution tomorrow and if I observe any change, report back.

Neil,

I checked the solution yesterday and found the solution had cleared but a minor bit of sludge has settled to the bottom of the bottle. I decanted a few ml from the clear solution at top and found it coated and exposed well.

Joe