RE: Ox Gall?

From: Eric Neilsen (e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net)
Date: 01/24/03-08:17:51 AM Z

John, The Ox Gal that I use was explained to be made from the gal
bladder of Ox. I use it as a wetting agent with my water colors for
application of color to platinum prints, either as a colorization
process or simple spotting. I got it from Daniel Smith.

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street
Suite 9
Dallas, TX 75226