Workshop Announcement (Dick Arents, Keith Carter, Tim Rudman)

From: Bob Parker (photobob124@yahoo.com)
Date: 01/25/03-10:56:25 PM Z

I wanted to let the Alt Photo Process list members
know about exciting workshops that will be led by Dick
Arnets, Keith Carter and Tim Rudman. Dick, Keith and
Tim will be at the Photographic Center Northwest in
Seattle (www.pcnw.org). Tim Rudman will also be at
the Photographer?s Formulary (www.photoformulary.com)
in Montana in October.

Dick is leading a Platinum Workshop a the PCNW in
March (March 24-28). You can go to the PCNW website
for details for Dick Arentz?s workshop and to
register. There are still a few spaces left for his
workshop.

Keith Carter will be leading his workshop at the PCNW
June 16 ? 20. You can contact me offlist at
rparker124@msn.com about Keith's workshop as his
workshop is not yet advertised. (Please don't e-mail
me at photobob124@yahoo, as I may overlook any
personal e-mails here. I'm afraid the e-mail may get
lost, as I do not check this e-mail address often.
Title your e-mail: KEITH CARTER) Keith's workshop
will focus on creativity, visualization, field trips,
portfolio review and all the things Keith is excellent
at. A formal description of his workshop should come
out in the PCNW's spring catalog.

Tim Rudman will be leading 2 workshops at the
Photographic Center Northwest and Photographer's
Formulary. His workshops will be (1) Fine Art
Printing and Darkroom Techniques, and Lith Printing.
The Seattle dates are: 9/18 to 9/22/2003 (Fine Art
Printing) and (2) 9/25 to 9/29/2003 (Lith Printing).
  The Photographer?s Formulary workshops are in
October (I believe the dates are: Sun Oct 12 to Fri
Oct 17 and Sun Oct 19 to Fri Oct 24).

 Registration has not yet begun at the PCNW for Tim
either, but I believe his workshop will be advertised
in the Spring PCNW catalog. You can contact me
offlist at rparker124@msn.com (please title you e-mail
as: TIM RUDMAN). I can hold you name on a wait list
and keep you posted as to when registration will begin
etc? If you want to attend the Photographer?s
Formulary workshops, contact Lynn at the
Photographer?s Formulary direct at the Photographer?s
Formulary website.

Bob Parker