Re: Film fogging while transported

From: John Glen (microcrystals2002@yahoo.com)
Date: 01/29/03-08:50:43 AM Z

Sorry, no real advice here perhaps...but untill some
one who really knows what they are talking about
answers your question, I would do or check on the
following:

1. Are X-ray shield bags still allowed? If so, that's
an idea.

2. Send your friend 2 packages in the same box, one
addressed to yourself. Have your friend send your
sample back to you and test to see how it survived...
I doubt it will be better than his, so you should have
some idea what condition his material was when he got
it. Then let us know how it compares to stuff that did
not go on vacation!

Cheers!

J.G.