Re: first gums

From: Christina Z. Anderson (zphoto@montana.net)
Date: 01/29/03-04:45:53 PM Z

A really fun project one student did was little teeny prints, off of 35mm
negs, that were less than 2x3". She floated them in about 8x10 white window
mats. Really precious and something I have been meaning to do, especially
since I just read in Reed and Webb's book that a person did contact print
120 negs in cyano floated in a huge cream colored window mat.
Chris