Re: photographs on concrete

From: pete (temperaprint@blueyonder.co.uk)
Date: 01/30/03-12:05:53 PM Z

Shannon,

My TemperaPrint process will print on practically any substrate I have done
work on on glass, stone, marble, and concrete. last year as part of my
Masterclass series held at Can Serrat international artist centre near
Barcelonia, we made images that were printed on glazed tiles an example was
left sited in the garden last reports it is fine no deterioration . I cant
wait to get back to have a look hope this helps.

Pete

You can find further details of the process at the following websites

--http://www.books.i12.com/parlour/index.html
  http://www.books.i12.com/parlour/tempera.html
  http://sirius.secureforum.com:8080/~bostick/login