Re: a measuring question

tjmitch@ix.netcom.com
Date: 07/01/03-09:06:01 AM Z

I'll second Dan. The problem is that a gram is a measure of weight and a Teaspoon is a measure of volume. While there may exist conversions for specific substances these most likely would be approximations because even something as simple as flour can vary greatly depending on size of particles and density of packing. Your best bet is to try and scrounge a scale at garage sales or ebay. Food scales can also work if they are sensitive enough, and they may be cheaper than a beam balance. Good luck.