RE: A newcomer into the alt. process world...

From: Devra Goldberg (smspoll@yahoo.com)
Date: 07/03/03-06:34:27 AM Z

i've also been using digital negatives and epson
transparency material--on an HP printer with HP inks.
and, while i have burkholder's book, i've yet to
decipher it, so i just invert the image in photoshop,
fix the levels until i like what i see, and give it a
go. i haven't had any problems with these negatives
yet and i've used them for gum, van dyke, and cyano.

i do, however, plan to read burkholder's book once i
find it again.