need help finding a place or person to study non-silver photo with abroad

From: lindsay palmer (lindsberry@yahoo.com)
Date: 07/03/03-10:26:10 PM Z

Hi,
  I am a photo student at Arizona State University and
I want to apply for a grant to study non-silver photo
processes abroad. I need to find either a place
(university, institute, etc.) or a person to study
with outside of the U.S. My non-silver photo
professor suggested I post my question with you guys.

please help me,
lindsay palmer